district header logo
491 Bond Rd.   |   Minford, Ohio 45653   |   740-820-3002
Minford Logo
Map And Directions


Ives Lodge, Knights of Pythias was instituted in February of 1890 with about 20 charter members. 

In 1903, there were about 100 members.  The lodge members built a large two-story hall.  The hall, fixtures and paraphernalia cost about $1,800.  The lodge is free from debt and is in a flourishing condition.

The Scioto Post, No. 287 G. A. R. was established about 1880. 

Lois Camp, Sons of Veterans, No. 16, was established about 1880.  In 1903 it was described to be in a flourishing condition and enjoyes second rank in the state, being the oldest, but one. 

Scioto Post and Lois Camp have for years conducted an annual reunion (Harrisonville Reunion), which occurs on August 17th.

Minford Logo
Minford Local Schools
491 Bond Rd.   |   Minford, Ohio 45653   |   740-820-3002
© 2023. Minford Local Schools. Education Software created by eSchoolView
Home of the Mighty Minford Falcons!